Monday 14 October 2013

My life with sex/ the first time I practice sex

The time refers to the tenth pm, I received a phone call from my friend , who met him in the classroom, I was 14 years oldI answered the phone, he told me that his family had left a little while ago , and that I could come with him for the evening of the night , as adults do .Any start evening dinner was a romantic movies . And bring bottles of whiskey ... and after comes the most important part . I was a bit scaredBut when I asked my girlfriend and that she had slept with her ​​boyfriend about a month ago , said that it's wonderful , but it 's the coolest of masturbationThe coolest of lesbianism , and the coolest of sexual films ... It is the bestShut the door and treacherous , you wear a dress to Egged underneath any thing , Tatrt best smells, his home was close , about 10 minutes lost.The seven that I 'll come to be that March masturbation in order to warm up .... followed