Sunday 27 October 2013

End…...?

Although my idea is quite controversial, it is in a circle of strong interest of media and internet users from all over the world. A huge wave of criticism against me is a big hypocrisy by the way! 





Recently I found out that my appearance is being used without my permission for personal benefit. People and media who have criticized my idea more often than not, used to use my popularity what is a double hypocrisy. I’ve been thinking a long time if maybe I should give up my marathon, but I made a different decision. Our fun will be continue with even greater momentum, however with some change. From now on all my performance, each photo session or every movie will take place with my face covered. It is the only solution to continue my adventure and it is a protest against the use of my appearance for personal purposes. Each case of using my appearance and its publication without my permission will be sent to court immediately. My fans will surely understand my decision and accept it with respect.