Tuesday 10 September 2013

That's what I said in an exclusive interview Anya


What, in addition to beating seksrekordu Ania? The answer, in an interview
 
  Anne Lisewska - a Polish woman who wants to have 100,000 lover reveals what he does outside biceiem seksrekordu
Editors: Anne, you have more and more polubień on Facebook. What do you think, which means your record is so popular
Anne Lisewska: Yes it is true. It's already over. I do not know why so popular, I explain the fact that I'm doing something that everyone really is responsible or not I hide the topic of sex. I get thousands of emails and messages on Facebook and email.
Red.: What do you actually do you do apart from the record?
Anne: Recently I started working in IT company where I am a graphic designer. He is currently working on a project www.peep-show.tv, it is also the portal is my official sponsor.
Red.: Ann, so your employer does not bother your passion?
Anne: I do not see anything inappropriate in this ... During the week I work and I play weekends. Now I have a little free, I got offers to go abroad a sex-marathon and I have everything ready.
Red.: Where are you going this time?
Anne: Oh, there are plenty of ... I have an official invitation from the U.S. but also in Panama, Brazil and even Lebanon ....
Red.: Who invites
, some organizations, the company
Anne: Major broadcasters and companies associated with the different industries. From the automotive erotica.
Red: How many of you have "classified" lovers?
Anne: All the time there are 424