A Polish woman who is on a quest to sleep with 100,000 men from all over the world said on Thursday her marathon is "gaining momentum," and has affirmed her interest in visiting Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.
“My marathon is gaining momentum. I think I'm doing something interesting and at the same time I'm having fun,” Ania Lisewska in an interview.
Her comments came after Lebanese security authorities announced on Wednesday that Lisewska will not be granted an entry visa to Lebanon to engage in her sex marathon.
Her name has also been listed at all the country’s border posts as a persona non grata and she has been banned from entry to Lebanese territories.
The ban comes despite Lisewska saying she got a "call" from Lebanon, among other Arab countries.
“I got a call from Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Iraq. I want to visit these countries as soon as possible," she said in an interview.
“In Iraq, I have a lot of fans and they want me to come, but the problem may be the authorities who have not given me permission.”
Earlier this month, Lisewska’s alleged plans to enter Egypt was blasted by the country’s Islamists as “dirty” and “unwelcomed.”
“So far I have not had the possibility to come to Egypt, but it is a beautiful country and I'm going to go as long as I get a visa," she said.
Lisewska had said on her Facebook page last month that “the fun will take about 20 minutes per person, depending on how many people there are on each day.”
In August, she was reported to have made sex with 284 men and she needs to dedicate 33,000 hours, or 3.8 years, to complete the mission – assuming she works day and night, seven days a week with no breaks or food.
Lisewska slammed accusations from Facebook users that she had contracted a sexually transmitted disease, posting a picture on her blog of a blood test certificate showing her free from infection.